Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am in trouble



Meg is ready to get on the move. She is not crawling yet, but as you can see in these pictures....she is ready. I am just bracing myself for the days when she is mobile. This girl can already move pretty quickly, just rolling. I know I am in for it when she starts crawling. She definately has her Dad's agility and energy. Not that I am a couch potato, but I mean she can't sit still...unless I turn on one of of her videos, then the rest of the world stops.



Here she is doing mountain climbers.....

...and push-ups. I think she is going to be an Exercise Science Major, like me.


She gets away from me when I am changing her, which is why she is only in her diaper. I sometimes just give up and let her go free for a while. It is like a wrestling match everytime she has a dirty diaper.



Yes..that is a bunny tail on her PJ's. Guess who bought her these! It has a cute little stuffed rabbit that fits in the front pocket too.





Just some more random pictures. I told you... I am obsessed.








2 comments:

Kristen said...

You have a beautiful child!
I love her pink outfit in the picture with the bow. It is sooo cute!

jasonandchaney said...

Love the Bow!!!