Thursday, January 24, 2008

Playdate

Yesterday we had a roommate playdate. Brianna had Me, Meg, Molly, Cassy and Cohen over for lunch. It was one of the first times the Four Roommates have spent a lot of good time together in a really long time!! It was so much fun.

The three Mexican boys are Brianna's....Tre', Cooper and Evan.


Meg and Evan were so funny. She had her hand on his back and he had his hand on her leg. They did that all on their own. It was so cute.

Cooper

Tre' and Evan watching the Backyardigans.

Meg thinks Molly is as funny as I do.


We had a great time. Molly taught me how to link to other people's blogs..... I am still pretty new to all of this blogging stuff. It is still a work in progress. The ones I have are the only ones I know about so far. Let me know if you have a blog, so I can read it.


4 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

These pics are so fun! I enjoyed my time with ya'll yesterday so much!!!

Kristen said...

What a fun time! :) I love those kind of days. Meg is beautiful!

Mauri said...

Evan and Meg were totally diggin' each other. Molly needs to have a little girl to catch up with all these boys!

Shauna said...

Hey Macy - I stalk your blog occasionally so I thought I would reveal myself! The pictures are so sweet - looks like a ton of fun! Have a wonderful week!