Monday, January 28, 2008

Friends and Nephews

We had two Playdates last week. On Thursday we had lunch with my good friend from college, Julie; and My good friend from our small group Jill. They happen to be sisters.

Julie's twins, Savannah and Elizabeth were born 5 days before Meg. They are so cute; and it is funny how similar they are to her. They make the same sounds and are both very active. You would not have known it by the way Meg was at lunch. She sat quietly in her car seat, the whole time we were at the restaurant. I was shocked! I don't think she has done that since she was a newborn. I think she much have been mesmerized by all of the other babies.







This is Will, Jill's precious little boy. He's about 4 months younger then the girls. Jill said this is what he does when his cousins come over. It is almost like he is saying, "maybe if I act like I am asleep, they will go away." I am sure he was wondering why he was surrounded by girls.




Friday night we kept my nephews Bronson and Austin, so that My brother and Sister-in-law could go out for their anniversary. We ate Pizza, Read some books to Meg and then we watched 'Cars'. I am pretty sure they have seen it about 5,000 times, but they love it just as much as they did the first time they saw it. This is a picture of all of the boys mesmerized by the movie.

Austin was posing for the camera. He kept saying, "I want to take another picture." Then when he got bored, he said, "I am done taking pictures." These are only a few.

2 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Julie's babies are so big now!!!!! I wish I could have come! :)

Jodi said...

Hey Macy! Jodi Gray here. I found your blog from Mauri's, and I wanted to tell you and your hubby HI!. Your little Meg is beyond PRECIOUS! Hope it is ok if I keep up with you and the "missilhouse." :) Hope this finds you well! From what I read, I think it does! :)