Sunday, May 2, 2010

For Sale:Out With the Old, in With the New

Everytime we move I become less attached to some of the things in our house. I have a love/hate relationship with Craigslist. I love when I post something and someone emails me ten minutes later and comes to get it the next day. I hate to post a bunch of little things for really cheap and people want to email me with 100 questions and don't end of buying or having something sit on there for weeks. I am not patient enough for that. Here are a few of the things that I need to purge from our house. Let me know if you see something you like. Trust me....they are mostly pretty cheap.









The lamp above has a few cracks that have been glued back together. It works great, and they are not noticeable. Just wanted to let you know.

Stay tuned! I will have more. I am thinking of things as I write this.

No comments: