Monday, August 18, 2008

My Sunshine

Meg LOVES summer! Really, she loves water. I know I have already posted pictures of her in her swimsuit...but these were too cute not to share. I love this first one of her hair. It is getting so long and curly in the back. I love it. She is becoming a little girl right before my eyes.


Meg's sunglasses came all the way from Japan. Angie Dormer sent them to her when she was still living in Okinawa. They just now fit.



If only it were cute for 28 year olds to have their belly hanging over the bikini bottoms!

We got to spend the day at Great Wold Lodge last weekend. My brother's family spent the night and let us use them to get day passes. Meg had more fun then anyone, I think. I did not take my camera, sadly. It was too cute. She would walk around the kiddie area laughing and then face plant under water and come up smiling. She has no fear! I was a little afraid people were thinking we were horrible parents to keep letting her fall, but she loved it. She would not let us hold her for even a minute. We were totally worn out when we left. She wanted to go down the little slide 1,000 times.

I just can't believe how much she talks at just under 14 months. We can't even count the words that she says anymore. Even more amazing is that she uses most of them correctly. She is not just repeating them. (I am pretty sure she is the smartest girl in the world.) It seems like everyday she say something new. Today she almost poked my eye out and said, "eyezzz" and then stuck her finger in my mouth and said, "mout".

We love her more every day!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

She is so cute! I love the one with the sunglasses! It is so fun when they are that age because they are like little sponges. Sam knew his alphabet at 18 months, thanks to Leap Frog's Letter Factory.

Mauri said...

Love the belly! I'm with you... If I could just get away with letting my 28 year old belly hang out like that the pool would be so much more fun!

EDS said...

As if you have to worry about your tummy hanging over your swim suit:). She is precious and really makes me hope that one of these babies is a little girl.