Friday, May 30, 2008

Moving Again

We are about to make our 6th move two months before our 6th Anniversary. Which is pretty amazing since we have lived in the house we are in now for 2 years! That tells you something about how often we moved over the first 4 years. Anyway....we just decided last weekend and we have already done a lot of packing and even moved some things over. We are moving to a house Chad remodeled in the Arlington Heights area of Fort Worth. It is a really cute little bungalow style house. I say little, because it is about 600 square feet smaller then our current home. It will be cozy with all of our stuff. I love that area and we have been wanting to get back to that side of town, so I am excited. Lori....we will definately have more play dates now! I am sad to leave our swimming pool though. Meg and I got in it the other day and she had a blast.

Here are some cute videos of her helping with the move. She isn't walking yet on her own, but she is really good at pushing boxes around like a walker. Ignore my annoying baby talk. Isn't it funny how silly you sound when you hear yourself? I don't even think about it when I am talking to her.

8 comments:

Lori said...

oh wow!! Yes, we will definately have to have LOTS of playdates, and walks, and trips to Curly's and the playground...the list goes on and on!! We are excited to have you in the neighborhood (for however long that will be with all of your moving!) :)

Mauri said...

Meg is TOO cute. I love her flexing those muscles!!! And congrats on the move!

Alison said...

What a big helper! So cute! Glad you will be a little closer to us!

Kelly said...

Meg is SOOOO cute and she's growing so quickly! Loved the pictures of Maclane and Knox, too. Robert's sister said that Shaye had had her baby! Looks like y'all are doing well! I stumbled upon your blog and if it's okay with you, I'll add a link from ours...so, moving again?!?!?

Shauna said...

I love those bungalow like houses in that area. I know exactly what you are talking about. How fun! Good luck on the move...that is always a pain...but still kind of fun!

ashleyolin said...

Hey Macy!! It's Ashley Culwell (now Olin)...I am so glad that I found your blog!! I have been telling Meredith Moore to get me your info because we are moving to Fort Worth TOMORROW!!! That is super exciting about ya'lls new house...we love that area! We are moving off of Camp Bowie in the Ridglea Hills area! I am obviously not teaching this summer so I would love to get together! Meg is absolutely precious!!! I also wanted to get in touch with you about where ya'll go to church. Mere was saying that chad was starting a new church?? I would love to catch up! My cell is 469-855-2248 or you can email me at ashleyolin23@yahoo.com

Hope to talk to you soon!

Lori said...

See...I'm obsessed with pedicure products! I wish I had a party in my feet! :)

Leslie said...

She is SO cute. Love the flexing the muscles. What a fun place to be (Arlington Heights). You guys will have such a cute little house and be close to EVERYTHING