Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Busy Week

This is my second post in less then a week. I really don't have a lot of time on my hands. There are a thousand things I should be doing while Meg is napping right now. Unfortunately I have a lot of pictures I wanted to get posted on here, so I am procrastinating on everything else. Which is exaclty why I did not want to start a blog in the first place. Shoot! (That is what Molly would say) Fortunately she is taking really long afternoon naps.

Last weekend we went to Mayfest on the Trinity River with Chad's Mom. It was a little too crowded....a bit overwhelming for me..... I can't imagine how Meg felt. We had fun anyway. We walked through the botanical gardens because Chad refused to pay for parking or ride a shuttle from TCU. So he parked at the back of the Botanical Gardens and we walked through and played frogger crossing University without getting hit by a car. Anyway...the walk through the gardens ended up being the nicest part of the whole trip.

Meg enjoyed the Chocolate Chips cookies, lemonade and Corndog that Chad gave her. I could just imagine her little arteries clogging as she ate the fair style corndog. Oh well....it was a fun day. I created a Hallmark Smilebox to send to Chad's Mom so instead of uploading the pictures, I will just post it for you to watch.




Click to play Mayfest Weekend
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




Monday we went to Gainesville to see my 92 year old Grandmother. Here are some sweet pictures of her with Meg. Meg was her 20th Great Grandchild!! She now has 21.



Tuesday Lori and Annalee came over for lunch. Neither of the girls wanted to stay still long enough to get a good picture, but here are some snapshots.




1 comment:

Lori said...

thanks for posting the pics of annalee and meg. we had fun on our playdate! next time-our house!