Monday, May 19, 2008

Maclane Mercer


Well...we have a precious new neice as of Sunday morning at 3:15am. Chad's sister Shaye and her husband Michael had their baby girl Maclane. She is beautiful and she looks absolutely nothing like her brother Knox. As you can see...he has white blonde hair and fair skin and she has black hair and darker skin. I think it is funny for one child to look so much like one parent and the other child to look so much like the other parent.



Papa...Chad's dad brought this Spiderman costume for Knox at the hospital. He started taking his clothes off as soon as he opened it. The funniest part was that he has on Batman socks, Superman undies and a Spiderman suit. He was so excited!!




These are just some funny pictures of my bathing beauty soaking up the sun. Not really.....she had sunblock from head to toe...don't worry! We were washing our cars in the 90 degree heat, so I decided she needed to wear her swimmies.


She was not too crazy about wearing the hat. I thought it was really cute, however.

On another note....it's time to break out the leg warmers. I am starting back to teaching aerobics. I just had the thought come into my head, last Tuesday, that I have this 7 year old certification that I could put to good use, get back into a regular work out routine (it's been about 10 1/2 months), take Meg to the child care at the workout place and make a little extra cash. The first place I thought of was Fitness For Her....looked up their website and it said in huge letters on the front page "Now hiring certified land and water Aerobics Instructors." So if you live in Fort Worth, I would love to have you in my classes. I am starting tomorrow with a Body Pump class. It should be interesting since I have never taught that. I am really excited. I hope they can't tell that I am struggling more then any of the students, since I am so out of shape.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats on the new niece! I love Meg's hat in the picture, it is so cute and I am sure that you will do wonderful in your new job. I am confident that you will be in better shape than most of the people in the class.

Alison said...

Your niece is beautiful! It's hard to even remember Chloe that small! I am so excited for your new job! You will do awesome! I wish the gym was close to me! I am determined to get back to working out!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I wish that I lived close enough to go to your aerobics class. Brings back memories of our house Junior year formal night.....toilet flooding, and I won't mention the rest of the evening. :)