Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bunny


Meg's Bunny (my Mom) got her this bunny rabbit the day after she found out Meg was going to be a girl. It sleeps under Meg's bed, but we got it out the other day and she had so much fun rolling around with it. It is so funny how she suddenly becomes interested in things she did not care about two weeks ago. She LOVES to roll. She is all over the room. If she rolls up against a piece of furniture, she uses her feet to push herself off it, so she can roll the other way.





This is what she looks like when I turn one of her videos on. She can be quite the couch potato.....when she isn't rolling all over the room.






Here we are just chillin in the little chair and playing with her Christmas Tree. I promise she really does laugh and smile all day....just not when I am trying to take her picture, of course!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Macy...I love her Christmas tree shirt and the outfit. It is precious! Thanks for sharing the pics. It is fun to see Meg. Merry Christmas!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

My heart is melting. I need to see ya'll NOW! I want to talk to you about Arbonne. I've kind of been praying, but with a conversation I had with Peter this week, we talked pretty in depth about it.

Mauri said...

She changes everytime you post new pics... that first one she is a dead ringer for Chad, and then with the flower she looks like her momma. Have a great Christmas!