Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Big Girl Bath

It may be inappropriate to post naked pictures of your daughter on the web...but I just could not resist these! The most private parts are covered.


We just got this new bath seat, because Meg likes to sit up. She thinks she is a lot bigger then she is. She can't sit up on her own yet...but she is getting close.

I love this expression...it says, "Why am I wearing this and why are you taking my picture again?" She used to love the bath, but hate to get out. Now she likes the whole experience.


5 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

LOOK at that precious little girl. We need to meet for lunch in the Southlake town center soon.

Mauri said...

I think it is totally appropriate to post naked pictures so that we can see her cute little rolls! She's growing up so fast!

the smith family said...

Hey Macy! I happend upon your blog. I cannot believe how BIG she is getting! So cute! We got your Christmas card this week, we LOVED the picture!

Hannah S.

Anonymous said...

Macy, found your blog! Super cute pics of Meg!

Anonymous said...

love to lick her pu--y clean