Saturday, July 24, 2010

Molly Joy

I apologize for the delay in more house pics. I have a really good excuse........
Molly Joy Missildine
If we are friends on facebook, this is old news. Everyday I have intended to update here, but I just haven't been able to get it done.
Ready to go home from the hospital

Brand new family of four

Proud big sis.
She has been such a sweet big sister. Not totally interested in Molly until someone comes over, but then she is delighted to show her off (and show off herself a little).
Molly's shirt is still a little big. She will have to grow into it.

We took some LAST MINUTE family pictures as a family of three. I mean literally, they were taken on Tuesday evening. I went into Labor on Wednesday evening. I am not big on maternity pics of myself. I love to look at other people's, though. You will never see a picture of my bare belly anywhere on the internet; or anywhere else for that matter.....pregnant or not. I don't really like to be the center of attention anyway and pictures of just me are very rare (to the dismay of my husband....he is always trying to sneak pictures of me on his iPhone). I didn't do any maternity pictures with my first pregnancy. I started to think that I would regret not having good pictures of me pregnant, so I decided that I would compromise and do family pictures. My mother-in-law was in town, so we just snuck over to the neighborhood park to take some.



Of course, Meg was happy to entertain.


Hard to believe that our family is now four instead of three!


3 comments:

The Gradke Family said...

Molly Joy is beautiful. Congrats to you guys. I love your family pictures of 3. You look great!!! But I know exactly how you feel about take pg pictures. You will never see a picture of my belly either.

Mauri said...

Molly is just precious. And Meg looks so proud. Y'all are all too cute! So excited for you!

Mark and Destin Brannon said...

The Missildine's are just beautiful all the way around!