Thursday, July 1, 2010

3rd Birthday

In some ways, I can't believe it has been three years since Meg came into our lives. On the other hand, I can hardly remember what life was like without her. She makes every day better and keeps us laughing all of the time. My talented Sister-in-Law, Shaye, took all of these pictures (which is why they are better quality then usual). I could not find my camera charger the morning of the party. I took my old point and shoot, but her pictures are much better for sharing.
Everytime we asked, all she said she wanted for her birthday party was pink cupcakes. No theme, no activities....just pink cupcakes. That was pretty easy. We had our friend Kiley whip up some of her wonderful cupcakes and we headed to our neighborhood park.

















It is not unusual for Meg to strike up a conversation with someone everywhere we go (in the checkout at target, waiting in line to be seated at dinner....) this week she has been telling everyone that she is "three years olders" and that she had pink cupcakes at her birthday party.

No comments: