Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pics


We had a good Easter weekend. Easter is a lot different now that Chad is on staff at a church. (so is Christmas....) I was sad to miss being with family. Especially since all of my family was together this year, minus the Missildines. On the other hand, it was a great weekend with tons of new people, visitors and families at church. Although we celebrate Christ's Death and Resurrection all year, we pray that God did a powerful work in the hearts of those who came for the first time.






On to the Meg pics....I decided on Saturday night to try and make Easter cookies with Meg. Thankfully, and surprisingly, I had all of the ingredients we needed. She LOVED mixing the food coloring into the icing. I was only going to make 3 colors, but she kept asking to make more, so we ended up with 6 colors.


These were my feeble attempts at Easter dress pictures before Church. I kept asking her to put her bear down, but between the legs was the best I could get.












Daddy leaves too early on Sundays to do the Easter Egg hunt, so we waited until after naptime. She woke up from her nap saying, "we're gonna go hunt easters"














No comments: