Friday, February 27, 2009

Phew!!


It has been a while. I have a good excuse.....a few of them actually. Here it goes:
We moved two weeks ago, left town last weekend, had a toddler with unexplained vomitting and didn't get internet service until today. 12 days after it was scheduled. I have talked to about 13 different people at ATT, got about 13 different "explinations" and no answers. Chad contacted a guy from church who works for Corporate at ATT and, big surprise....they were here the next day.

I have some catching up to do. I am only going to post pictures of Meg's first haircut this time though.

She has needed a trim for a while, but I have been a little anxious about it. On Lori and Annalee's recommendation we went to Sweet and Sassy. She did great!
(This is in the car, on the way to the haircut....I couldn't resist. Don't worry, I was at a stop light.)
I love this first picture. It is not often I can get her to pose, especially when I am ready to take her picture


Thank goodness for suckers

Back-up stickers when the sucker got old.

The "after" pose. I wish you could see the sparkles in her hair.

This is our new neighbor. Actually, we have no idea where he lives, but he wanders into our backyard every once in a while. Meg says, "Hi Chickent" (everything ends in a T right now).


He definately isn't shy. This is on my back patio. He would have walked right under my legs if I hadn't jumped back right here.

I got to be at a great baby shower for my sister in OKC last weekend. I will have to post those pictures another time. We can't wait for Halle Jane to arrive!!






2 comments:

Lesley said...

She is so cute!!

Lori said...

glad sweet and sassy worked out! did cinnamon cut her hair? :) looks cute.