Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One year Pictures....Reunion....fun week with Daddy

First of all, you have to go to www.majorimages.com/missildine.exe. You will need to click on run for it to download and then run again. After you have downloaded it once...it will come up quickly if you do it again. (Not that you are going to be watching it over and over, like me.) It will only be online for like a week. I can't believe how Meg has changed. The first two pictures on the slideshow are from her newborn and 6 month pictures. (They really know how to get me! I want to buy them all.)

Last week Chad was home ALL week. We had a great time with him. He brought home a blow up pool to add to Meg's water toy collection. We are just borrowing this though. He even put up a canopy in the back yard. We had a fun day outside and did a lot of resting last week. Meg has really started to reach for Chad and light up when he comes around. I love it....(although I loved it when I was her favorite too!) They have a lot of fun together. I only got a few pictures that turned out cute. She isn't really still long enough to catch her picture any more.


Last weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. It was so much fun. There were only 54 in my class (private Christian school), so we were all very close. Everyone was involved in everything. It was great to see everyone. I did not get many pictures myself, because I let my camera die and everyone else was taking pictures that they said they would email me. I got to see lots of old friends and some not quite as old friends....like Meredith Ware, who was a college friend but was at my high school reunion by marriage. (Hi Meredith.) It was so neat to see that almost everyone who was there seems so happy either married or not and so "successful" in life (meaning they are where they are supposed to be). I think that is pretty rare. I loved meeting spouses and kids and hearing about where they have been. Not that the last 10 years have been easy for everyone, but we are all better because of what we have been through and we are all headed in the right direction.

This is my best friend Lynnsey


Lynnsey and Aubree (who planned the whole event)

It was a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

The pictures of Meg are beautiful! They get big so fast. Hey, tell me about your reunion. I also went to a small christian school with only 25 in my class and I am the one planning our reunion. It is in November so I have time, but I would love some ideas. Please include details. Thanks Macy! Loved seeing your pictures!

Raena said...

Our daughters are about the same age! Meg is just breathtaking! :)

Tricia said...

Thanks for the info on the reunion. That helps alot. Hope you and Meg have a fun day!

Newberry said...

Hey Macy! I found your blog through someone elses, and I just wanted to say hi. Meg is beautiful! I loved her one year pictures. How do you choose when they are all so cute? Anyway, glad to see you are doing well. -Jill Newberry

EDS said...

My reunion is next year I can't wait! I went to deer creek with lindsey