Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Photo Shoot

It was so beautiful outside this weekend, I could not help but get outside and take some pictures. Meg really enjoyed getting crawl around and get dirty. She did not like me fishing in her mouth for the pansies that she tried to eat.


Of course she is laughing with Daddy. Apparently He is the funniest of the two of us.
It's ok...most of the time she is a mommy's girl. He deserves some special time too.






These are just some random pictures I took playing in her room. Doesn't she look so cute sitting like a big girl in her little chair? This was right before she did a nose dive out of it.

And this is just before she did a somersault out of the puffy chair. The girl has no fear.



2 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I NEED to come over.

Shauna said...

My kids think Kip is funny too...maybe it is just that daddy's are funny looking! I think that is it.