Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter


Happy Easter!
Meg was so cute in her Easter dress. Unfortunately, it was a little chilly. We lost her hair bow somewhere between church and home, but this one looks cute too.

I love this new smile. She just started scrunching her nose when she smiles. It is especially funny, because it is all gums. She will be nine months on Thursday and she just had breakthrough on her two bottom teeth last week.



I am excited for next year when she will want to hunt for eggs and eat all the sweets that "Bunny" (my mom) gives her. I end up eating it all now. I am pretty sure that is my mom's intention.

6 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Yes, so you can gain your weight back from your latte poisoning. :)

Alison said...

She looks sooooo cute!! I cannot believe she is 9 months! We would love to see you girls soon!

Shauna said...

Great Easter pictures! She is so precious. And I dont think that Easter bows are intended to last an entire day - ours never do either!

Shauna said...

Definitely send over some pics and any preferences you have - just email me at ksmccallaghan@hotmail.com

the smith family said...

I cannot believe how grown-up she is these days! Hope you guys are doing well!
Hannah

Leslie said...

She is so precious! I LOVE the picture of her stuck in the crib slats. really funny!