Sunday, June 27, 2010

First Things First

I am finally back online after the move, a week and a half of waiting on our internet, and a week of visiting my parents in OKC. I know you are waiting on pics of the finished house, like I promised. I will get to that sometime this week. They will actually be pictures of the ALMOST finished house. There is still work being done. I will be playing catch up all week, I am sure.

First I wanted to share the pics from Meg's Dance Showcase, which was the weekend that we moved. It was entertaining if nothing else. I told my sister in law, she may never be a Prima Ballerina, but she is definately a show stopper. She loves to get attention whether it is by doing what her teacher is doing or doing something totally different. We have really enjoyed dance this year.




























I tried to upload some video footage, but blogger is not really letting me and I don't have the patience to make it work.

No comments: