Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat


Here is just a little glimpse of Meg's Halloween Festivities. She was a pretty cute little Tiger/Kitty....depending on which time you asked her. The next few are of the cute Pumpkin kits that Chad's Mom sent her. She had so much fun decorating and redecorating and mixing around these silly pumpkin faces.
Much more enjoyable for a 2 year old then carving a pumpkin, I think.


I quickly nixed the bow tie. It looked a little to Chippendale(ish) to me. Although, Meg kept asking, "where's my hair bow on my neck?", after I took it off.



We got to Trick or Treat with my nephews, Bronson and Austin again this year. It is really sweet how excited they get to go with Meg. I am not sure why she wouldn't sit any closer to them, but we were lucky just to get her seated for a second.


I think they were both a little tired of pictures here.

I had to get an actual Trick or Treat picture, even though Meg was content to ride in the stroller and eat her candy by this point. Her cousins were so sweet to get her a piece when she didn't come to the door.

2 comments:

The Gradke Family said...

so cute. she is just beautiful!

Alison said...

Adorable! It was so fun to catch up on your blog! Your vacation looked so fun! I want to get the info on the place you went! We need to get together soon! I can't wait for you to meet our sweet Beckett!