Saturday, August 8, 2009

Anniversary Pics and Girlfriends

The first two pictures are random, but this is Meg's new favorite thing to do. Our DVD player on the big TV in the living room died....So Meg loves to go in Mom and Dad's room and push all the pillows off of the bed, cozy up under the covers and watch Videos on our little TV. She looks like the Princess and the Pea in the big bed by herself. I always ask her sarcastically if she would like me to peel her a grape..... to which she says, "No thank you."



I already mentioned that we got to go see Legally Blonde the Musical for our Anniversary. It was so fun. I actually remembered to take my camera with us to drop Meg off at my Brother's house, so that they could take our picture. I was just thinking the other day that the last non-professional picture of just me and Chad was taken on the cruise we took right before finding out I was pregnant with Meg. That was almost three years ago. So here you go!







Meg's best little girlfriend Merrick got to come spend the day with us Thursday. Merrick is the only one of Meg's friends who talks as much as she does. Her conversations with most of her friends is one sided (which she doesn't seem to mind) but she really loves being around Merrick. They play really well together. Their conversations are really hilarious. Next time, I will get the video camera out.
They had so much fun doing all the things girlfriends like to do:


Destroying and jumping on my bed.












Watching Disney Movies

(these are my old VHS movies, so they still work in the living room)

Talking on the phone
Sharing accessories


Having tea parties
Reading ALL of the books

Eating cerial snacks
What a full and fun day!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

so cute! Great pics of you and Chad! Happy Anniversary!

The Gradke Family said...

We enjoy looking at your blog and seeing you little girl grow. My first name is Mary and for some reason ACU always feels obligated to put Mary even though we fill out the information with Natalie. O'well.
-Natalie

Katie said...

You and Chad are so cute! I really like your dress. Where's it from? I hope you had a great anniversary and Macy is precious as always!
-Katie Beitler

Katie said...

It was great seeing you today! You look as beautiful as ever and I wish you lived closer... I think we would be great friends! :) I am totally jealous you got to see the Legally Blonde musical, what a great date night! Hope you have a safe trip home and next time you are in town give me a shout! :)

Julia said...

Those kidsa are so stinking cute! It is so wonderful that Meg has a girlfriend to play with! Enjoy all the girliness!
Oh, and happy anniversary, your house is so pretty (as always) ;-)