Saturday, June 13, 2009

Molly's Shower

Molly (my college roommate) is expecting her first baby in August. I can't wait to meet little Titus. We had a fun shower this morning, at Cassy's house. Molly makes every party more fun....her shower was no exception. Pregnancy has provided with her with plenty of funny stories and comments.
The beautiful Mommy.


All four Roomies. It takes a shower to get us all together even though we all live in DFW.

I am so mad at myself for not getting a picture of all of our ACU friends that were there. It was so good to see Jamie, Kristin, Lori, Katie and Melissa among the other friends and family there.

I love this picture of Emerson Guerra and Molly's Mom Tracy looking on. Tracy is like the baby whisperer. Babies love her. I think it's her cute baby talk.

Molly, modeling her presents.

3 comments:

campers said...

Thanks for posting...I hated that i couldn't make it! Looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great shower! I wish I could've been there to help celebrate the soon arrival of Titus. Macy I would to get together for lunch when Z and I come in town. I will email you our dates! Hope you are having a wonderful summer and its not too hot in Tex.

Alison said...

So fun! Molly looks adorable! We need to get together and play soon!