Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Zoo with Friends

We had a wonderful time at the FW Zoo this morning thanks to our wonderful friends who invited us along to use their season passes. Thanks, Mike and Mandy.


These pictures are going to be totally out of order, primarily because I am too tired to care. Meg loved seeing all of her favorite animals, riding the carousel, running ALL over the zoo (literally) and especially sharing it with her best friend Merrick. They are so funny together.

I am still shocked that Chad went into the bird place. He is so scared of birds! I guess it was worth it for him to see Meg so still and intrigued.


Two Good Dads

Meg would absolutely go right up to the animals if she could. She has no fears! I don't even like her to get close to the 10' fence above the lion or bear caves. I envision her jumping in.
Obviously Chad didn't listen to me....that is a bear down there!

Sweet Merrick.


What a fun day with great friends
















1 comment:

mallory said...

How fun! Two sweet precious girls!I can imagine you were worn out!