Sunday, April 5, 2009

Two Babies


The first and much more important of the two is my precious new niece Halle Jane Jackson. She is perfect in every way. 7lbs 14oz and 21 inches long. She was born on March 31st, but I left my camera in my parent's car, so I am just now getting to post the pictures.




The other baby is temporarily living in our backyard. We found her scared and hungry at the neighborhood park. We think someone dropped her off. She is really sweet. We named her Millie. She is definately part Lab, but her nose is pointed. She must be a mix, but I don't know of what. Feel free to offer ideas. We are currently trying to find her a home. We love her, but we can't keep a dog permenantly right now. She is still a puppy...an older puppy.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That puppy looks a lot like the puppy we rescued and still have 2 1/2 years later Good luck finding her a home!

Warner said...

I'm kind of late on this but I vote that the dog stays. I love dogs.

SickBabyNurse said...

KEEP the dog! I think Chad has already fallen in love with her....and she will be a good dog. She will know she was rescued!
I second what Warner said. I love them too. After telling me NO to another dog for years, Robert brought home another dog recently. That makes 3!!! But this one "does something" unlike my two little dogs according to Robert. It is a bird hunting dog:)