Sunday, October 5, 2008

Botanical Gardens

Chad had a great idea the Friday before last to take a picnic to the botanical gardens. We had so much fun....especially Meg. She did not have much of a picnic, because she did not sit still long enough to eat. We learned pretty quickly that we needed to stay far away from the ponds. I caught her about 5 inches from diving into one of them. Here are some of the highlights. I took a thousand pictures.

















Tonight we took a little walk around the neighborhood. Meg loves our neighbor's front porch. I think it is precious too. Fortunately they are sweet grandparents themselves who are happy to have her exploring around. Here are she and Chad relaxing in their chairs and running on the lawn.



This is just a funny picture of Meg reading with her fishing pole over her shoulder. Just in case she wants to go fishing later.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

So cute!!!
I have been meaning to thank you for putting my button on your page. We had a party last week so I will let you know when we have more samples of our plates. I would still like to come to the Dallas area for a party. I will let you know.

Jamie said...

I love the sugar lips pic of Meg, she is beautiful.

The Davidson Family said...

Hey Macy & Chad! I'm so glad you found our blog! Meg is absolutely adorable! What do you expect with such "pretty" parents! she looks a little like Shilo with sugar lips!