Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mommy Time

I went to Atlanta last weekend for my Arbonne National Training Conference. It was Awesome, by the way. As much as I missed Meg (and Chad)....I kind of felt like I lost 50 lbs. I did not have to carry a diaper bag or keep up with someone else and all of her stuff. The greatest was traveling. The last three times I have flown, have been just me and Meg. I did not miss carrying her while folding up a stoller and trying to get all our stuff through security. Chad did a a great job as a full time Dad. He was so glad to have all of her attention. She is quite a momma's girl right now.
I had such a great time with my sister Mallory and Cousin-in-law Connie


Mal and me before the Grand Awards Ceremony.

After the Grand awards we had a private concert with Tim McGraw. Imagine what 15,000 women do when Tim McGraw comes out on stage.


I was very excited to get home to Meg. She looked older after just 4 days. This is the pretty much where she has been ever since I got home.....at my feet (wanting to be held). I think she thinks I might leave again. I love it!!



This is just a funny picture that shows her only two teeth. They are so cute.




3 comments:

Jamie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. I love the pics of Meg, she is just adorable.

Kristen said...

What a fun trip! :)
Meg is precious...love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

love when the teeth start breaking through it feels sooooooooo good having them graze your c--k while they suck it, wish my ex sucked as good as my girls did