Monday, November 19, 2007

Okay Okay.....




Well......I hope you are all happy. (especially Mauri). I finally gave in. I can't promise to be a great "blogger"....but I know all you care about is pictures of Meg anyway. You can thank Elizabeth Stites and Shara Smith, because they were the convincing enquirers. It dawned on me that there are people who we don't get to see very often, and that aren't on my email list that might enjoy keeping up with our lives. I love to read other people's blogs (really just look at the pictures).....so I hope you all enjoy ours, as well.

Fortunately for Me, Meg is very photogenic....unfortunately for Meg, I am not a photographer.

The good news is that we have a great photographer who took some Christmas pics of her that you can look at until Thanksgiving Day, when they will go off of the website.

Go to www.majorimages.com, then click on 'families and children', then click on proofing. the password is meg. Meg is also in some the gallery photos that are always on the website under "Little Miracles" She is the cute newborn in the tutu and the precious feet with our wedding ring.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I will add more pictures when I get home.

4 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

THIS MADE MY DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! But, I can't see your pics for some weird reason. That's okay though, I went to the website! She is beautiful! I miss her talking to me. :) I will be your biggest fan on here I can promise you that!

Mauri said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I'm with Molly! I'm so super excited you have a blog!And the title of your post is the same title as my first post! Meg is so cute... I hope I get to see her again soon! Love you!!!!

Cassy said...

Welcome to the blog world. The way I look at blogging is that's it's just like keeping up a baby book for them because you can have this forever and more people get to see it and you can put more funny stories on it that you may forget when they get older. I can't see the pictures either... I will try again.

The Houston's said...

Yay!!!! I can't see the pictures either....but I know they are cute!!